SCALA MEMBERSHIPMembership Types & Benefits
Education, training and professional development opportunities, advocacy for the SC assisted living industry with legislators and regulators, and the opportunity to network with other assisted living providers . . . All this and more can be yours with membership to SCARCH! As a member, your community and staff will receive the following benefits:
- Opportunities to network with other providers and vendor business partners who are committed to providing quality goods and services to seniors.
- Attend Association-sponsored education programs at member discounts and receive continuing education credits (CEUs).
- Participate in SCALA's 2 Annual Conferences- Spring and the Fall- for discounted member rates.
- Receive information and assistance regarding regulatory compliance issues.
- Participate in legislative and regulatory advocacy relative to assisted living issues.
- Regular member updates with the latest news regarding assisted living communities and relevant regulatory or legislative issues.
Membership Tiers & Rates
Find a Bed in SC